General Motors dealers have access to the GMGlobalConnect portal and can use various services. With the Dealer Portal account, General Motors wants to ensure that dealers can log in and run their business effectively.
The GMGlobalConnect portal gives GM dealers around the world access to the information they need in one place. However, if you are having difficulty logging in to the portal, you may find the following section helpful.
GMGlobalConnect Login Problems
The following guide will help you troubleshoot any problems you may encounter when logging into your account.
- Make sure your Internet connection is active and reliable. This can cause unexpected timeouts and other errors.
- Because user names and passwords are case sensitive, make sure Capslock is enabled.
- When you log in to your portal, you should be aware that your computer may have several factors that allow you to access your account. The unwanted data that accumulates in your browser also facilitate these factors. Therefore, you must delete your browser’s cookies and cache and re-evaluate your portal.
- Make sure you enter your information correctly. If the viewing password option is available, it is a good idea to use it. Unless someone is nearby and can see your password, no one will be able to see it.
- Another reason why you cannot log into our website may be that you have forgotten your password. You must follow the necessary steps to change your password before accessing your account.
- We recommend that you use compatible and reliable browsers such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Apple Safari on iOS.
- If none of the above methods work, try opening the portal using the private/anonymous version of your browser.
If you continue to have problems accessing your account, contact General Motors Customer Service.